6.23.2011

In my Imagination

Today was one of those days that I found my brain wondering off to unknown lands. I was listening to Nobuo Uematsu on the way home from work today and the clouds were so massive and structural looking that I started imagining they were cities. They looked sturdy enough to be on a foundation. I will post my real photos of this later. The Lord really gave a gift to the people who took the time to notice the beauty of them. Once I got home I couldn't shake the brain pattern of imagining millions of people living inside these clouds. This blog post is the result. Sometimes I just have to get stuff like this out of my brain. Today it is in the form of a blog post. It was about to be a painting, but I don't have time for that.. The painting in my mind is pretty sick though. Anyways, enjoy this post about crazy places that don't exist. YET.



If possible, go ahead and push play. You will enjoy your journey with some theme music:






Ok. On a general day, this is how I think:


Source: flickr.com via Lauren on Pinterest


But usually a girl version! :)


For all you non-fantasy people out there, here is a map: 


Source: tumblr.com via Lauren on Pinterest




The First stop on our journey is wonderland:
Alice seems to have found her way into the Queen's maze garden. . . poor alice.
Source: flickr.com via Lauren on Pinterest




Next, it seems, we have found our way into Fantasia. Looks kind of quiet today... 









On the outskirts of the major fantasy cities with castles lie the enchanted forests with tree houses, Navi, Le Si, and simple-minded serfs: 


Source: google.com via Lauren on Pinterest




Here we find Link, playing his Ocorina. I bet its a peaceful melody. Let's listen. . . .




Source: google.com via Lauren on Pinterest




Why did Link ever venture out of Kokiri Forest? What a dummy:






This is what I imagine the simple forest people to wear on a daily basis:






Every now and then in the fantasy world you may run into a Mega City! These are exciting times. You will only find them in places like Zanarkand, The Capitol (The Hunger Games), and Ratchet and Clank. So enjoy your visit to such a rare and beautiful place. 


Source: google.com via Lauren on Pinterest






Well, I feel much better. I hope you enjoyed your fake travel session. Feel free to book your vacation with me anytime! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment