3.02.2011

When kids could play outside.

I was sitting here watching Adventureland, and the carnival setting of the movie made me think of Sandlot. Does anybody get a warm and fuzzy feeling thinking about the group of boys running around their neighborhood until dark? Its so happy. The parents' only concerns were about the baseball that went missing, not their children. I used to love playing outside, and I loved the movie The Sandlot. If I owned a time machine, I would go back to that era (take a friend with me), and run around town buying soda pop and riding bikes. . . and building tree house forts!!!! You had to know it was coming.. right!? 











This is probably the best description of what playgrounds look like now... Bad things always happen at playgrounds in the movies these days...

YOUR KILLIN ME SMALLS!



No comments:

Post a Comment